Re: [Harp-L] speedy harp players

Check my recording links on
www.cyberharp.isonfire.com<http://www.cyberharp.isonfire.com>to see if
I qualify for your little project. I play a lot of bluegrass -- at
the same tempos usually as the fiddler and banjo player -- so I am speedy. I
do not know if your study group would be interested in bluegrass, though,
given the players you have already mentioned. If they are also interested in
bluegrass, then you may want to look into Tony Eyers in Australia or James
Conway (who plays Irish music) or Winslow Yerxa (Irish) or Rick Epping of
Hohner Harmonica. There are a few Irish and bluegrass harmonica players who
are speedy when we need to be. Regardless, add Mike Stevens and Howard Levy
to your list of speedy players.
 Cara Cooke