[Harp-L] Re: Duo Groups

Check out :

Buddy Guy and Junior Wells - Alone and Acoustic
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000000A04/planetharmonica)
Down home acoustic blues, a live in the studio session cut in France in the early 80s. It's the record that I learned harmonica on, more or less.

Little Anthony and Sugar Ray
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000003A0K/planetharmonica)
Barrelhouse and harmonica, with Sugar Ray's amazing vocals and harp playing. Worried Lifef Blues is one of my favourite covers on that record. It's awesome.

Since most are going to suggest guitar+harp duets, you may want to check out Mercy Dee Walton. He was a great down home pianist who often played with a harmonica players whose name escapes me (Sydney something) and it's great stuff.

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com