[Harp-L] SPAH schedule

Does anyone know what the actual schedule is for the upcoming SPAH
convention?  The web site (which has been redone since I last saw
it...much improved!) only has a PDF that has an "outline of the
types of events you can expect" but I was not able to find what the
actual plan is.

There is no mention, for example, of any sort of Filisko Teach-in.

I am trying to convince my "accountant" that I need to go to the whole
thing, not just Saturday like last year, but she, I mean they, wants
to know when I will be spending time with them.  Very strict accounting
company...they always send someone along on my trips!

Anyway, I would like to know what seminars by who are when, etc.

Thanks in advance!

jaime