[Harp-L] Re: Don Les / Overblows, etc

I have noted several references to the Don Les / Mo Vint tapes (set of 2), and apparently most are unaware (except for PT Gazell ;-) ) that those tapes were later released on a single CD by Mo. Check his page at: http://www.bassharp.com/movint1.htm and http://www.bassharp.com/movint6.htm

I also remember Don telling me that while he could do overblows, he didn't care for the way they sounded, and didn't feel he needed to use them to any extent for his style. Listen to the CD and see if he wasn't correct in his personal needs. And be blown away, as was PT!

Danny

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061