[Harp-L] Re: Bob Dylan

"I´ve even heard Bob Dylan sound half good."

Dylan is a better harp player (and singer) than he lets on, but for whatever
personal or stylistic reasons, he seems content to usually let the lyrics
and the rest of the band shine over his own musical talents.  For some good
Dylan harp stuff, check out:

"If Not For You" on New Morning
"Silver Dagger" on Bootleg Series, Volume 6 (heavy vibrato!)
Most of his self-titled debut album
Most of John Wesley Harding (incl. 4th Pos. for "Watchtower")
Most of Blood on the Tracks
"Don't Think Twice" from his live show at Bonnaroo 2004...contact me offlist
if you want it

Jonathan Metts