[Harp-L] Astatic JT-30 Mic For Sale

Hi All,

I have an Astatic JT-30VC (volume control)harp
microphone that I can not use.  It is in like new
condition, and is in the original box with the manual.
 I will also include a 20' cord (3-pin HOT XLR
connetion on one end and a standard 1/4" instrument
connection on the other) with the mic.  Price is $50.
I wanted to offer this to list members before putting
it on ebay.  Please contact me off-list with any
inquiries.

Thanks!

Tim Sheehan