Re: [Harp-L] Re: Digest Number 1838

"Steve Rowse" <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "CHARLES BASSI" <jeanchar50@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > And hang in there.
> > The more you play with A and  G harps, the better you'll be able to hear
> > yourself.
> > Honest.

i picked up a low F some time back, and it sits in my
family room as my messing around harp.  i found that it greatly
improved my ability to play the A and G harps.  a low D might
do more so.  kinda like running with ankle weights.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?