[Harp-L] Harp commander

I said awhile back that I would post once more about my Harp Commander II
after   I had run it through a PA. Well, I had that chance Sunday night and all I
can say is, I have found what I was looking for.
   I was in a loud situation, playing with some friends inside a garage at a
party.... no monitors and the PA turned up too loud (of course). I had to
stand right in the middle, in front of the drums and right in front of a big bass
amp.
   I was still able to hear my harp well enough through the speakers and I
had absolutely no hint of feedback at any time. Ahead of time, I had taken off a
little treble and added a little bass, but that was it. I never touched those
controls after that. I played a hot JT-30 with a crystal element and the tone
it produced through that PA was really really good. Just what I wanted. Just
enough 'crunch', for lack of a better word, to sound good with most any type
of music. We played everything from country to rockabilly to folk to blues.
I guess I'll keep my amps, because I'm sure I'll have use for them, but I
can't say enough about how much I liked this HCII.
   As always, your mileage may vary. I didn't mess with the controls to see
how clean or how dirty I could make the sound, but I think I could have gone
either direction without a problem.
   And, the good equipment did make my very average acoustic tone sound
better. I just felt like I could play better with this sound and it made me quite
comfortable.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb