[Harp-L] Need Help finding a venue in Cozumel, Mexico

Hi I am looking for a venue in Cozumel, Mexico. I have a lot of obstacles. I
need to book a place for a major act. It needs to have backline plus
amenities for the audience. Most places in Cozumel seem to hold only one to
two hundred people. Plus it can't overlap any shore excursions that the
cruise ships already sell. Any help is appreciated besides "give it up Doc".

Thanks,

Doc

Dennis B. Alters, MD

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology