Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] Harp Case Stage Stand

I went and checked the percussion section of a Guitar Center the other day.  I think a "percussion table" would work well to.  They have some great cases that could be used for harp, but man were they expensive.  I am going to try a music stand this weekend, and then maybe a chair if that doesn't work.  Other then that I guess it is the floor.

Thanks for all the great ideas, I'll be trying out several of them for sure!

Mike

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Keith
wrote:
Hello Harpers,
A drum snare stand works well to rest a harp case on depending on
your
size and shape of course.Revin Kevin
--- End forwarded message ---

Mike Fugazzi