[Harp-L] A little more gear

I'm in agreement with the critique of being overly dependent on gear. I've
been through a few mics and amps and there is a $1000+ amp I'd like to get.
But I still go through a vocal mic on some tunes - not cupping, just playing
a natural sound - and get as good a response as when I go through my Bassman
'59 reissue, or my tiny Danelectro, or the Roland Cube I just got for around
$125! Two nites ago I used the line out on the Roland into the house pa for
a jam session. It was pretty damn good sounding. I'll admit that I wouldn't
want to do it without my beloved and altered Blues Blaster. But that was
under $200 too. Yes, equipment matters. But putting air in your horn a good
way matters more.
And BTW, TIME matters as much as sound. And choosing good notes and spaces.
Hey, equipment is just the tiny tip of the big music iceberg.
Harmonica Blu
BluXpress@xxxxxxxxx
www.HarmonicaBluXpress.com