[Harp-L] Meteor

I have 3 kid's, and a  grandchild all living with me,mortgage,car payment like everyone else.I am also a weekend warrior, one of the few gigging harp players in my area and have put a lot of time in every aspect of the harmonica  trying to keep a band together, building chops, getting gigs etc.. I love to play harp amplified in front of people in a bar!.I started building and repairing harp mics to be able to afford a good harp amp. Years later I have bought and sold thousands of dollars worth of amplifiers.  . I feel very fortunate to be able to finally afford good equipment so I sympathize with those that can't afford a good amp right now because I have been there. . Keep at it don't give up. My search has stopped right now because I now own a METEOR and it is worth every dime I paid for it.There is NOTHING wrong with playing through good equipment. Regards Rich "Richarpo"Rotella