[Harp-L] challenge to custom amp makers

Since many harp players play in the dark...not the way guitarists think, but
literally on stage....why has no one made knobs that light up?

At NAMM I saw a line of Crates where the knobs and numbers lit up red and
could be seen clearly by the player. But those were on the solid state amps. I
see Scooter's Meteor has a light on inside all the time, to light up his
insignia...how about punching it through to the dials????

I think it would be a good selling point for someone.

brad