[Harp-L] Marble amps

No I have not tried their speaker, I have moved on from there. It is
interesting that they created their 6x8 amplifier with a fellow who owned a Sonny Jr 1
and knew about the 6x8 we had, as did Clark amps, who I do not believe carry
the 6x8 anymore. Doesn't matter, if they took something from what we did guess
that is a form of flattery. They changed their power section but kept the
preamp settings basically identical to a Sonny Jr 2 in the way it is set up.