[Harp-L] First overblow

First of all, thanks to all who responded to my
question about Big Rivers.  I still have mixed
feelings.  Still like the LO's best.

I finally did it.  Last Thursday on my Lee Oskar C.
Now I've been able to consistantly get the 4th through
6th hole overblows.   Woo Hoo!!

I'm going out to get a Golden Melody as I've heard
they are easier to do.

Last,  I just found a CD for 5.00 at a local CD store.
  Sonny Boy Williamson The Bluebird Recordings
1937-38.   I couldn't believe my luck.   Great old
stuff.  I don't think it's still in print.