Re: [Harp-L] Paul Orta Needs Your support

Incidentally, don't buy the record just because it'll help Paul ! Buy it because it's a kickass live in the studio gritty blues record, the likes of which is rarely to be heard these days...

Ben

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allen Stratyner" <astratyner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 2:51 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Paul Orta Needs Your support

Paul Orta,
Is a wonderful traditional blues harp player, and he was
recently hospitalized in Berlin with manic depression. Here is an email
excerpt from his drummer, Michael Mass. I hope you will check out their CD,
"Cool Step", at the link below, and lend your support. Paul blows some great
stuff on here!!!! . All my best,

Allen
the second problem is to pay the hospital.
I will organize two benefit concerts. also I'm in contact with the local
social department and the embassy. tomorrow I will open a extra bank account
to put some money on it.
I hope we will sell some of our cd <cool step>. the easy way to order is on
my web site www.boogieland.de go on cds/ music.
I will ship it world wide.
this cd is voted for the best german blues album 2004.