[Harp-L] One Year Old Harmonica PLayer

Hi List,

I can't keep my joy and pride for myself no longer!! This afternoon, we've been celebrating my nefew first birthday. I had left one of my harmonica on the low table and forgot about it, until my one year old nefew took it in his mouth and began to play!!!! So cute!! My Brother in law rush onto his video recorder and so we've a short movie of it! Anyone interested can ask me for I E-mail him that movie.

Howard, Jason, Carlos, beware: Froggy 2 is coming!!!!!

Peace and love

Froggy

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail