Re: [Harp-L] Boutique amps

It's all about choices. Some of the brokest guys I know have SJ 1's. I'm guessing they skipped lunch for a long time. Money is personal stuff. Many people spend it in ways I would not. This is a dial up connection I'm typing into and I don't have cable or a television but you know what? I'll bet money I have things many of you would be agahst at spending any money on. For instance, I get 2 newspapers delivered to my house. I'll bet there are not very many independently wealthy harmonica players on this list. We all have to make our own choices when it comes to using the available limited financial resources we have. Walk a mile in another man's shoes. fjm