[Harp-L] Meteor, Sonny Jr

Scott and I have talked at length during this whole process, he builds a
unique amp, and so do I with the parts I have acquired and harp knowledge. What
I have always said is, Scott, we are going to narrow this harp amp thing down
to  just the two of us, and I hope guys who are spending thousands and
thousands  looking for THAT sound buy both our amps. Because in reality, it is coming
true.  There is no mention of any other harp amp companies where guys rave
about amps,  is there. Because mine have tested through time over the past 10
years and Scott  has developed his own through years of research. I have 65 SJ
410 excited  owners, and Scott's growing group feel the same about his. All the
reviews are  unsolicited, most of my owners are not HarpL guys and I don't
ask them to  respond every time Scott gets a great review. He deserves it, he
works hard at  it, as do I. My costs for building put my pricing where it is, my
accountant  said congratulations, you made Zero dollars profit your first
year. Guess I was  supposed to lose money. If you ever want gray hair, high blood
pressure, fits of  bipolar mania, homicidal/suicidal thoughts, just try and
build the  greatest harp amp from scratch and try and sell it. It would be
great to  have all of you have both amps side by side so you could hear what each
one has,  and I bet you would dig in and buy both, because they are that damn
good. I  don't think any two amp companies selling to the same customer base
have ever  worked together like this. If Scott ran into a crunch and needed 10K
for his  business, I would not hesitate to get it to him, the same way he
builds and gets  my chassis to me when needed. I always have in the back of mind
thoughts of how  we could do this under one roof, who knows. In the meantime
fellow harpers,  butter the spouse up, cause you just may HAVE to have both
amps. Kim was using a  Meteor and a Concert linked together with his Musslewhite
tour, imagine a Meteor  and SJ linked. I would also like to thank Keith Robb
in Michigan who also is  building chassis for me, I couldn't do this without
the two of them.