[Harp-L] Shure 858 PE and 585S AV

Mike Fugazzi writes:

...anyone know the difference between a Shure 585 PE and a Shure
585S AV? I think the latter actually has a volume knob, whereas the first has
just an on off. Thanks

Hi Mike...........Here is a website of discontinued Shure products.  Its useful
for researching old mics.  The 585S AV indeed has a volume control.
Unfortunately the 585 PE is not listed, but I think you are correct about the
on/off switch.

www.shure.com/datasheets/guides-discontinued.html

Best Regards to All,
(even He who cannot be named)