[Harp-L] Sonny Jr 410 mod

Just to let everyone that sees the list and owns a SJ 410, we have
incorporated a new mod for one of the channels specifically for crystal mics. You can
still use the bridging capability, it gives the crystal more ooomphh. Probably
very similar to what some are doing to their effects pedals, we are doing it
stock on the amp now. Anyone with a 410 give me a shout and I will fill you in.
Letters with the parts will be sent to everyone ( two resistors ) for the
simple change, just to give a head's up here. Always pushing the envelope. Proud
to have the 410 in 10 countries around the world currently. Thank you all for
your support.