[Harp-L] Spring Harp Fest 2005 (San Diego)

We are having a planning meeting for the 6th annual Spring Harp Fest
tonight. We are getting a late start, but will be doing the show on
Saturday, March 26th. Anyone interested in being on the schedule, reply to
me. It is a charity gig, no one gets paid, but we have been averaging about
500 attendees. It is a lot of work for a few people, but a lot of fun for
many.

Anyone wanting to get involved can meet with us at the Downtown Café in El
Cajon tonite (1-27) at 6pm.

hj