Re: [Harp-L] John Nemeth gigs in Buffalo

That's great that you made it Scott. John definately blows me away. The guy
is the real deal and
as talented as they get. The amp he was playing is a Meteor. That's the harp
amp that I designed
and build. The guitar player that you asked about is Scott Cable <sp?>. He's
actually moving from
Buffalo to North Carolina on Friday. I can get you in touch with him but it
might not do you much
good with him moving.

Scooter