[Harp-L] Special 20 concern

I've heard from several people on this side of the Atlantic that low D Special 20s are getting to be unobtainable, and that there seems to be a cessation of production (temporary I sincerely hope) in Germany. This wonderful harmonica has gained in currency considerably in recent times with players of trad. Irish music, among others, and it would be tragic if they became unavailable. There's nothing to match them, not even the low D XB40. Does anyone know what's going on? I'd love to be told that these are nothing but filthy, groundless rumours!

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm
READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm