Re: [Harp-L] Budapest

Hello!
It was a good feeling to me, when I read the email about Budapest's
OldMan's and Fregatt pubs, because I am a hungarian young guy, and its a
good
feeling, that it is not the first time, that Matyas Pribojszki is
mentioned on this list.
But I think "native blues men" ( I mean, you, Americans) should not
disdain
other countrys, other continents. I dont like this kind of tone. We are
a small country some people even dont know where it is. But this doesnt
mean that here is nothing.
Sorry I do not want to flame, but everybody should respect the others.
I am pride of my country, and my country's musicians, and "we" can play
better blues music, than some american bands.
Peace and respect!

Attila Czigany from Hungary
http://attee.tk

--