From: lists [mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 January 2005 11:29
To: Priest, Jim
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Budapest

Jim, wasn't the last one Mattyas Pribojszki of Blues Fools fame ? Let me
try and dig up a photo...

There are a few here : http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Blues_Fools/

and more here :

http://www.bluesmans.de/gallerys/blues_fools/fools1.html

Mattyas is an awesome player, and fans of William Clarke or Gary Primich
would utterly love this guy's stuff. And he's a real nicec guy to
boot...

Ben