[Harp-L] Just Chiming in

Hey Every One

   Thanks again for the relentless praise and kind words here! Be sure if
you can to go to Elmo's harp throw down in Kansas aside from the players
who's names speak for themselves Elmo is a great guy and a super singer too!
Ask MP that's MR. Peloquin if your nasty! Speaking of Guys at that Blow off
Lee Mc bee is not mentioned enough in our rockin little harp universe this
guy is wicked cool and lives right outside of KC..Can we rally and get a
Spah appearance. MP (MR. Peloquin if your nasty) and I are planning another
blow off for the tues maybe weds too of spah in KC well definitely be having
lee one of those nights.Hope all is well with everyone in Harmonica
land.Hope to see you at a show soon or down in Atlanta at J.G.'s harp camp!

Laters

Jason Ricci www.jasonricci.com <http://www.jasonricci.com/>