Re: [Harp-L] Howard Levy playing a 12 hole harp?

I'm not sure that I stated EACH ob can be bent 3 semi-tones.  I know
that Howard, Allen Holmes and myself can bend ob4, ob5 at least three
semi-tones.  ob6 can be bent upto six semi tone on certain harps but
they are completely unusable notes.  The most I ever use any bent OB
is one semitone.