[Harp-L] To all harmonica travelers (no harp content)

Since January 1st, it appears that Electronic Passports are required to take some flight's companies planes. Such as for going into some states like USA.

As far as I know, if you can not provide an electonic passport, they will simply sned you bakc to your home.

I just have had that experience: I was planning to go to USA in two weeks, and I have had to cancel my projects and my flights because my passport, though still valid for the 7 coming years, is not an electronic one and such companies as Lufthansa, and such states as USA, now, require an electronic passport.

So, if you're planing to travel abroad, be sure about which IDs are required whant are the risks.

Yours,

Froggy

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail