Re: [Harp-L] Tom Lanza - stop this post

"Harmonica Jervis" <harmonica@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This post is getting more and more off-topic and, even worse, we're talking
> about people who are not in the discussion themselves. That's gossip and it
> kills. Stop it please.

i'm sorry, i don't understand your objection.
the topic is how to decide if you're compatible with potential
bandmates.  someone posted one person's method, which i
pointed out would disincline me to want to be a member of
that (hypothetical) band.

no one was gossiping about anybody.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.