Re: [Harp-L] 59 Bassman

Hi Bob,

      Your posts have always been helpful here on Harp-l. The pre amp tubes
12ay-12ax7-12ax7 in your bassman: is that as you look at the amp from the back
going in a right or left order? I have subs in my re-issue going from left to
right  (looking into the rear of the amp) 12ay-12au-12ax7. Also with a 5AR4gz
retifier. To my ears I like this set up in my re-issue, but I am tempted to
try another ax7 in the middle preamp tube. Would this be closer to the original
set up?

                                           Thanks,

                                                         Chris Mastakas