Re: [Harp-L] re: ricci rave and harmonica blowout

Hey Brad,

Thanks so much for the follow-up. I really loved
the article on Hummel and his Blowout. The
harmonica community needs more journalists like
you!

Keep up the great work.

Harpin in Colorado,
--Ken M. (my day job is an editor for an industry
trade magazine)

--- BradKava@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi all. I was offline for a couple of weeks and
> missed the debate on my rave about Jason
> Ricci...Thanks Michael Peloquin, for coming to
> my aid....you know as much about journalism as
> about good harp.
<<snipp>>