[Harp-L] Sonny Jr 1

Keep in mind is it a Class A, 20 -22 watt amp with 12AU7   12AX7  tube setup
with 5U4 rectifier. Any SJ 1 owner with serial number less than 100  should
check the large grey resistor on far left of circuit, we upgraded to a  330 ohm
15 watt from the 220 ohm 15 watt due to moving from the 5Y3 to the 5U4  stock.
The 5U4 needs the larger resistor or it will get the other one too hot.
Getting information out is much easier with the website and HarpL. Once the new
site is up all updates will be posted, along with me having the ability to
modify it myself. We went for more Chess authentic LW recorded sound with our
first production model.