[Harp-L] effects

Hey list,
  I use  a multi-effect unit a lot in a band setting. One thing that is
pretty essential when using many different effects live is speed in changing
patches. A floor pedal type  switcher is necessary for me to avoid having to scroll
manually through patches while the band is waiting to start a tune. I use a
Peavy Tubefex which has a lot of decent effects has a ten switch foot controller
that is built like a tank. The foot controller is lighted & gets power
through a single midi cable from  the rack mounted unit. The Tubefex & PFC 10 foot
controller are discontinued but stll available if you look around. I know there
are other units with sturdy foot controllers still being made. BTW, I
recently started using an EV RE-10 mic with this unit & it really brought the effects
to life. I dig the sound so much that I bought a spare RE-10 from Dennis
Oellig (Mr. Microphone) who was a great guy to deal with.

later, Rosco
maybe august