[Harp-L] Keys for Bob Dylan songs

>In a message dated 1/12/05 9:02:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Regarding the positions for Dylan's harp work, I would be very surprised to
hear that Dylan played less than 99% of his songs in anything other than 1st
position.

>But then, a lot of things surprise me.

Yep, u'd be surprised.  Most in second po, to my knowledge.  But what i wanna
chime in with, is that Dylan's best harp work, as well as vocals, were done
in his first album, Bob Dylan, again, imho.  U will def. be surprised, and even
an advanced players might be challenged to duplicate some of the stuff.
Great collection of songs, too (including Man of Constant Sorrow).
  And we learned on this list a while ago, Dylan played All Along the
Watchtower in 4th position, iirc.
rb