[Harp-L] Sonny Jr #1

Well, turns out the guy was not ready, so sorry to guys going on it. There
were a few. If you have a SJ1 in excellent shape, higher serial number than
100,  I would take it in trade for $900 towards a Sj410. That is close to my
build  cost, which was higher than that. I dont believe any other amp company
stands  behind their product that far. The Sonny Jr 410 by spring will be $2300,
not  $2200. I will not be able to stay in business unless I come close to
making a  profit, I think that's what you are supposed to do. A buyer came to  the
house to pick one up, and saw how it's done.