[Harp-L] Speaking of split intervals...

Winslow Yerxa wrote:
> You could even leave Hole 8 open while you do this - like going to
> a split interval, buth with 2 notes open on the left instead of
> just one.

Anyone have any suggestions on techniques to practice split
intervals, blocking only one hole while leaving the sides open.
I've heard folks like Richard Hunter do it with great facility.  Do
I just need to keep after it until I figure it out for myself?  I
can do two- and three-hole blocks (such as for blow and draw
octaves), but for me it's, well, out of reach.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/