[Harp-L] dylan harp keys

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Isabelle
Knight" <iknight@xxxx> wrote:
> I think someone posted a link to a text file that
listed out the keys
> for all Bob Dylan songs that had hormonica on. It
also stated which
> position he was playing in. Does anyone have that
anymore? A hard-disc
> crash  and an inedaquate paper filing system has led
me to lose my copy.

ah, lovely google. i've got a copy of this page myself
somewhere, though i've hardly used it (ok, i admit, i
wanted to know which harp to use for "all along the
watchtower." i figured out "it takes alot to laugh, it
takes a train to cry" all by myself.)
here's the link:
http://www.dylanchords.com/harp/harpkeys.htm

   --Jp