[Harp-L] Guitarist on NPR (minimal harp content)

While taking my little brother back to Jackson, MS this last weekend,
I heard a fantastic jazz-counterpoint style guitarist (my own term)
playing Thelonius Monk inspired lines and answering interview
questions on NPR. At first I thought it was Tuck Andress, but the
dissonant chords suggested it was someone else. Besides that, the
interviewer mentioned another name that I didn't recognize. Did anyone
happen to catch the name of this guitarist? I was driving at the time
so I didn't have a chance to write it down.

=== Harp Content ===

Can someone who lives in close proximity to Jackson, MS contact me
offlist so next time I'm in the area I can have a kindred soul to hang
out with? :-)