Re: [Harp-L] new X-Mas toy (update)

Jp "Pagán" wrote:
"...i'm reluctant to shell out an extra 100 for the
rp200a. i'm wondering if the rp80 will get me by. it's
more limited in some aspects (like the delays) than
the 200, but it does have a pedal."

The delays in the RP200 are one of the best things in the unit.  There's
a lot of them, and they all work well with harp.  I'd be loathe to give
them up for the few bucks' difference.  Delay is maybe the single most
useful effect for any instrument; it's the last thing to skimp on.

Used RP200s in excellent condition sell for around $100 -- that might be
the way to go.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com