[Harp-L] RE: Melodica (was Jazz Church)

Check out Paul Oscher's new CD. Along with some excellent diatonic,
chromatic and slide guitar work, he plays some absolutly killer melodica.
He makes it sound like a B3.

Check out Paul's web page: http://www.pauloscher.com/
He's got some info about melodica's and a sample clip of his melodia work
from his song "Giving Thanks". It's a neat web page. Be sure to check out
his "Road Stories".