[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 17, Issue 20

Elizabeth...not to worry...nobody appointed anyone "master of thread
content". Post whatever you'd like.

bill otten

Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Digest Number 1533 Harmonica as harp ?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Bill Hines writes (among other things):  " this is a pretty ridiculous
thread "

.....Gee -- SO sorry, Bill -- to have begun such a "ridiculous"  thread.
This newbie will now go sit in the corner and not dare express any  further
opinions or ask any more questions of you.  Having been away from  playing
my
harmonica for many years and only taken it up again recently, the  sudden
(to me)
of renaming it as a "harp" came as a surprise, so I really did  want to know
when (in my lifetime) the name had changed.  I gather  that many other
really
nice people here didn't find it all that ridiculous a  thread since they
spent
their precious time answering it from a historical as  well as anecdotal
perspective, for which I'm extremely grateful.  If it  really was that
stupid a
question, then my humble apologies to everyone.

Elizabeth