[Harp-L] Harp Case Question

Hello All

For whatever it is worth, there are numerous cases
available for sale for the storage of Harmonics.

I have been using a handgun case for over ten years,
and it has worked just fine for me. Although, there
are no compartments, my handgun case can fit all twelve
keys, with six additional "back-up" harps, for a fraction
of the cost of a specialty case. The foam in the case
stops the Harps from bouncing all around, while transporting.

Jim