[Harp-L] Community classes

Dear New Friends,
    I am newly inspired by reading the messages and observing how hard some
people persevere in order to master the harmonica.

Does anyone out there know if there is a community or recreation department
adult education class that offers harmonica lessons.  The region I am
interested in is the Downriver area of Michigan, especially Trenton area.
If there are no classes now, maybe if there are enough interested people who
would sign up, that a class could be started.  Since SPAH was started in the
Detroit area over 40 years ago, there surely must be a qualified teacher who
would be willing to teach the class.

If you know of the class or are interested in getting a class going in this
area, please let me know.  I am a rather new member and don't have my
membership book, but am told it will be coming before too long.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Gail