[Harp-L] bright tuned/just intonation

Noticed one of the Hering models is what they call
'bright' tuned where they use A445 as a reference.
It's not stated what type of intonation is used but
this got me thinking. Could A445 (or higher) be used
in conjunction with Just intonation to make playing
with keyboards better?
The harp would be in tune with itself for smooth
chords while the higher refernce point would offset
the normally flat sounding draw 5 for single note
melody playing with other 12TET instruments. Or does
this just throw all the other notes too far out of whack?