Re: [Harp-L] Re: Don't Be A Loner! No response to Hohner Radio Ad.

On Jan 3, 2005, at 1:06 PM, Bill Hines wrote:

I enjoyed those same two aspects immensely. The songs (Natural Woman
[moving up the charts, haha] at the beginning, Dionne Warwick at the
end) and the "flashback". Sigh, what was I doing so long ago when that
ad played, and what would I like to have the chance to do different
since then! Thanks for posting it. As for Robert Austin becoming a rock
star in five months, what is it Jon Gindick says - five minutes to play,
five years to master? At least he's more honest than Hohner, haha.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA

What I liked about it was that in L.A., dude was named Robert AUSTIN. In Austin Texas, his name was Roberto Angelino.
btw: key word in Gindick's statement = "Master"
btw #2: No one has yet done that.

tafka smo-j (formerly stationed at Hershey....up on the hill) :)