[Harp-L] Re: Don't Be A Loner! No response to Hohner Radio Ad.

"In re your:  "I've gotten a couple of offlist responses, but I can't
believe you guys haven't posted any

http://www.bebopradio.com/hohner.mp3";

....Ok.  I for one thoroughly enjoyed listening to it.  Played it  back
several times the first time you posted it, as a matter of fact.  What  I also
found myself wanting was to hear the rest of Dionne Warwick's "Say a  Little
Prayer for You" at the end.  What's amazing to me is to hear such a  "blast from
the past" radio ad as fresh as if it was recorded yesterday.   thx!

Elizabeth