[Harp-L] re: Favourite cds of the year

 Read some talk on JJ Milteau's Inspiration 1 and 2 and will get a friend to post one to me soon.  Am still listening to Bastille Blues which I still think rocks.  Great variation on themes and technique.  Was gutted a few years back when I went to see him play in a theatre in Beijing, only to discover I'd been given the wrong tickets.  Come back JJ!Got a gift cd recently called Madcap Extravaganza, by Billy Watson and his International Silver String Submarine Band, which is fantastic.  That man can play!  Billy has his own fresh approach to blues and mixes humour into his music as well.  Lovely harmonica throughout the whole album and his singing aint bad either!  Check him out if you haven't already. http://www.billywatson.com/music.aspHappy New Year allRoyce

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.