Re: [Harp-L] favorite CDs -

I came across a CD at Cracker Barrel, early this year by Cephas and Wiggins,"Masters of the Piedmont Blues".   Because I am still new to the 'blues' world, thought I would give it a try.  Well, I do not remember when I got such a thrill listening to a CD as I did this one.  I listened to it repeatedly for several days when ever I was in my van.  It was the harmonica music sounds that I remember hearing as a kid in Bridgeville, Delaware, and had forgotten about. It has become one of my all time favorites.
Also, up there is the "Pace Yourself" by PT.  Every time I start playing it, it cycles at least 3 times.  "Its on my computer and gets cycled a lot.
Steve Shaws "Blowing in the Reeds" is also one that I have gotten my monies worth, and then some.  IMHO one great CD.
Being relatively new to the harmonica world, (7 -8 years starting at 50+), I probably have not had the great exposure to all of the greats, as most of you all have.  Therefore my tastes are somewhat sheltered, or uninformed.
Still testing the waters,
Doyle