Re: [Harp-L] 2004 Favorite CDs[Mitch Weiss's CDs]

Without any hesitation, in no particular order:

Nine Below Zero (Mark Feltham): Live @ the markee

James Conway: Mouth Box

Grant Dermody: Crossin that River

Inspiration: a harmonica compilation of not well known harmonicaplayers (read the article on Harmonica Happening issue from Wonter 2003)

Dennis Gruenling: That's Right

Fred Yonnet: Front and Center

OK OK, you may say that's more than one, but I have put all of thses CD on one in MP3 format, that I can keep them with me 24/7 while travelling

See you in Atlanta and in Kansas City

Froggy

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail